Home >> Node-RED App Library
This flow demonstrates the how to enhance the alert of the users in the case of a fire. If a fire is detected, the SONOS and Google Home speakers together with the lights will alert people to evacuate. The purpose of this flow is to alert/wake-up any person in the home using noise and light.
In the case of a fire alarm
- The SONOS speakers will play an alert sound. The sound file “fire.mp3” is 33 secs long, it is repeated until the fire alarm goes off.
- The Google Home speaker will repeat the message “FIRE DETECTED, EVACUATE” every 7 second until the fire alarm goes off.
- The Ceiling lights will toggle ON/OFF every 3 sec until the fire alarm goes off.
- Configure the Google Home speaker(s)
- Configure SONOS speaker(s)
- Set the SONOS volume to 100%
- Change the GH text below the node “CHANGE!” (optional)
- Replace the “fire.mp3” (optional)
NOTE! In case of this software fails, ProKNX cannot be held responsible for any damage.
Download Code: security-fire-alert.json
How-to import: Video Tutorial