Home >> Node-RED App Library
This flow demonstrates how to enhance the burglar alarm. In case of an intrusion, the SONOS speakers will play the sound of a vicious dog . The Google Home speakers will speak out a message and the lights will toggle on and off. The purpose of this flow is to stress the burglar with noise and light.
In the case of intrusion
- The SONOS speakers will play the sound of a vicious dog. The sound file “dog.mp3” is 17 secs long, it is repeated until intrusion alarm goes off or 2 min after alarm detection.
- The Google Home speaker will repeat the message “Burglary detected, calling burglar guards!” every 7 second until intrusion alarm goes off or 2 min after alarm detection.
- The Ceiling lights will toggle ON/OFF every 3 sec until intrusion alarm goes off or 2 min after alarm detection.
- Configure the Google Home speaker(s)
- Configure SONOS speaker(s)
- Set the SONOS volume to 100%
- Change the GH text below the node “CHANGE!” (optional)
- Change the alarm off timeout
- Replace the dog.mp3 (optional). Explore Google’s sound library for more audio files https://developers.google.com/actions/tools/sound-library/animals. Download the audio file (FILENAME.mp3) to the “public” folder on the Synology. In the SONOS node, set “Song URI” to http://REALKNXip:1880/tts/FILENAME.mp3. You’ll also need a http server for the audio file the /volume1/@appstore/realknx/public/FILENAME.mp3. See the “Voice Announcement with SONOS and IBM Watson text-to-speech” for the http server.
NOTE! In case of this software fails, ProKNX cannot be held responsible for any damage.
Download Code: security-burglary-alert.json
How-to import: Video Tutorial