Sewi KNX Combined Sensors
KNX Wall/Ceiling Sensors, variants with presence detector and sensors for brightness, temperature, humidity, CO2 and pressure.
The Sensor Sewi KNX can capture brightness and motion in rooms. It can measures the CO2 concentration, the temperature, the air humidity and the air pressure and calculates the dew-point. Via the bus, the indoor sensor can receive external values of temperature, humidity and CO2 concentration and process it further with its own data to a total value (mixed value, e.g. room average).
All measurement values can be used for the control of limit-dependent switching outputs. States can be linked via AND logic gates and OR logic gates. Multi-function modules change input data as required by means of calculations, querying a condition, or converting the data point type. In addition, an integrated manipulated variable comparator can compare and output variables that were received via communication objects.
Integrated PI-controllers control ventilation (according to humidity or CO2 concentration) and heating/cooling (according to temperature). The Sewi KNX AQS/TH-D L-Pr can output a warning to the bus as soon as the comfort field, as per DIN 1946, is left.
Functions and Operation
Features – depending on model:
- Brightness measurement with brightness regulation
- Motion detection
- Measuring the CO2 concentration of the air, the temperature and air humidity (relative, absolute), each with mixed value calculation. The share of internal measurement value and external value can be set as a percentage
- Bus message, whether the values for temperature and air humidity are within the comfort field (DIN 1946). Dew point calculation
- Air pressure measurement. Output of the value as normal pressure and optionally as barometric pressure
- Switching outputs for all measured and computed values. Threshold values can be adjusted per parameter or via communication objects
- PI-controller for heating (one or two-stage) and cooling (one or two-stage) according to temperature. Regulation according to separate setpoints or basic setpoint temperature
- PI controller for ventilation according to humidity and CO2 concentration: Ventilate/Air (one-stage) or Ventilate (one or two-stage)
- 8 AND and 8 OR logic gates, each with 4 inputs. All switching events as well as 16 logic inputs in the form of communications objects can be used as inputs for the logic gates. The output of each gate can be configured optionally as 1- bit or 2 x 8-bit
- 8 multi-function modules (computers) for changing the input data by calculations, by querying a condition or by converting the data point type
- 4 manipulated variable comparators to output minimum, maximum or average values. 5 inputs each for values received via communication objects
- Summer compensation for cooling systems. A characteristic curve matches the target temperature in the room to the external temperature and sets the minimum and maximum target temperature values
||Visible diagonal: 2.3 inch (59 mm) Resolution: 320 × 240 pixel
||White (Cover glossy, skirting matt)
||Surface, wall or ceiling installation
||Ø approx. 105 mm, height approx. 32 mm
||approx. 100 gr
||Operation -10…+50°C, Storage -20…+70°C
||max. 95% RH, avoid condensation
||KNX bus voltage
||max. 10 mA
|| KNX +/- bus plug-in terminal
- Sewi KNX T:
- Sewi KNX TH:
- Sewi KNX AQS:
- Sewi KNX L:
- Sewi KNX L-Pr:
- Sewi KNX AQS/TH-D:
- Sewi KNX TH L-Pr:
- Sewi KNX AQS/TH-D L-Pr: 449
||±0.5°C at +10…+50°C
±1°C at -10…+85°C
±1.5°C at -25…+150°C
||± 50 ppm ± 3% of the measured value
|Temperature measuring range
|Humidity measuring range
0…20% = ± 5% RH
20…80% = ± 3% RH
80…95% = ± 5% RH
||300 mbar … 1100 mbar
||0 lux … 150,000 lux
1 lux at 0…255 lux
6 lux at 256…2,645 lux
96 lux at 2,646…128,256 lux
762 lux at 128,257…150,000 lux
||±15% of the measurement value at 35 lux … 150,000 lux
||approx. 100° × 82°
||approx. 5 m
Deviations in measured values due to interfering sources (see chapter installation site) must be corrected in the ETS in order to achieve the specified accuracy of the sensor (offset).
The specified CO2 measurement accuracy is achieved after a run-in of 24 hours (without bus voltage interruption), if the sensor comes into contact with fresh air (350…450 ppm) at least once during this period. After this, the CO2-sensor performs a self-calibration every two weeks, in which the lowest CO2 value measured during this period (without bus voltage interruption) is taken as a reference for fresh air.
In order to ensure permanent accuracy, the sensor should be supplied with fresh air at least once every two weeks. This is normally the case during room ventilation.
During Temperature measurement, the self-heating of the device is taken into consideration by the electronics. The software compensates the self-heating by reducing the measured temperature by 1.0°C.
Scope of Delivery
ETS file (TBD)