The new update for realKNX is not mandatory and is only useful if you’re interested in the new features and improvements.
Changes & new features for Snips
Snips voice Functions for the private home automation
- Ask for the Wi-Fi name and password – by voice.
- Mute by voice – realKNX will stop listening until it is unmuted – by voice.
- Enable and disable sound confirmation after hotword – by voice.
- Set the volume of the speaker and/or the audio system – by voice.
- Ask for current Date and Time – by voice.
- Set an alarm – by voice.
Snips voice functions for hospitality
- Hospitality mode isn’t included in standard home version – ask for quote.
- Internet search by voice: POI and weather forecast.
- Activation and deactivation of the “do not disturb” mode by voice.
- Set the Snips voice language, voice and room name from KNX by button. Optionally activate demo mode after language change, this mode is only available with realKNX O-two, see featured video:
This video demonstrates the demo mode: realKNX O-two is speaking out voice commands to “itself” in order to demonstrate how to use Snips. The demo mode is fully customizable.
- Snips: Improved the understanding and stability of the Home Automation voice commands in all three languages (en, fr, de).
- Dashboard – Full-screen fixed, stopped working in Firefox after an update.
- O-two, visual feedback with blue & white Leds: worked on stability.
- No-Internet mode – improvements in the main realKNX and Snips dialog.
- Snips: Added support for 4ByteSigned and 2-byte float sensor function code ’52’ & ’54’
For more information about the new update for realKNX and its instructions click here!
realKNX Air: https://proknx.com/en/realknx-air-en/