Innovation – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Innovation is a “new idea, creative thoughts, new imaginations in form of device or method”. However, innovation is often also viewed as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs.
ProKNX has a long history of innovations, we’re constantly striving to come up with new ideas, new ways of doing things and to make use of the latest technology. Here are a few examples of innovations that we’ve come up with and we’re making use of in our products.
- Augmented Reality for Home Automation
- Help and Support Call via Smart Speaker
- Plug and Play installation for KNX
ProKNX was the first company to offer a commercial Home Automation solution for KNX which includes these new innovative technologies:
- Integration of Apple Siri Q4 2016
- Integration of Node-RED Q3 2017
- Integration of Amazon Alexa Q2 2017
- Integration of Google Home Q4 2017
- Integration of Snips Q4 2018
The ProKNX team is multinational, in fact we represent 3 of 10 of the most innovative nationalities ! https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/02/south-korea-and-sweden-are-the-most-innovative-countries-in-the-world/